Rayna Freedman on Episode 353 of the 10-Minute Teacher Podcast
From the Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis
Follow @coolcatteacher on Twitter
Rayna Freedman inspires her elementary students with a spy-themed classroom experience that runs throughout the year. Learn how she does it and why in this fun Wonderful Classroom Wednesday. She’s also included a copy of her presentation that she gives on how she does this in the show notes.
Listen to the Show
Resources from the Show
- Presentation Rayna Gives about Her Secret Agents
- “An Odyssey into 21st Century Learning” Building Teachers: A Constructivist Approach
- “The Secret Agents of Jordan/Jackson Elementary School” in Early Childhood Education Today
- Secret Agency on Education World
- The Stranger Project on Education World
Rayna Freedman’s Bio as Submitted
Rayna Freedman @rlfreedm has been teaching for 17 years at the Jordan/Jackson Elementary school and has been blogging with students in the 4th and 5th grade. She is on the MassCUE board of directors, a doctoral student, and hopes to change the world of education some day.
- 5 Ideas for Writing with Technology (#4 episode of Season 3)
- Hacking Early Childhood
- Secrets of Living an Epic Life Full of Meaning
The post The Secret Agents of Jordan Jackson Elementary School appeared first on Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis @coolcatteacher helping educators be excellent every day. Meow!
from Cool Cat Teacher BlogCool Cat Teacher Blog