Celebrating Episode 50 of the 10-Minute Teacher
From the Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis
Follow @coolcatteacher on Twitter
Today I’ll tell some crazy stories about the lengths I’ll go to get a laugh in my classroom. These 5 ways are how I introduce a little laughter into my classroom and still get a lot done.
We’re celebrating 50 episodes of the 10-Minute Teacher! Thanks for your support and sharing the show!!!
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download this episode to listen offline by right-clicking here and choosing “Save As.”
In today’s show, we’ll discuss:
- Dress up and drama activities
- Humor on my flipped classroom videos
- Using stories
- Changing the environment
- Being in the moment
I hope you enjoy this episode with me!
Selected Links from this Episode
- Twitter handle: @coolcatteacher
- Drama in the Classroom: 2 Examples with Bellringers
- other links coming shortly
Transcript coming soon
It’s me! You can see my bio here.
from Cool Cat Teacher BlogCool Cat Teacher Blog