Note: G Suite is the new name for Google Drive
From the Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis
Follow @coolcatteacher on Twitter
If you only used 15 tools in Google Docs and Apps, what would they be? Don’t be overwhelmed with all the choices. I can help. In this free masterclass, I’m going to share my 15 Best G suite tools for Schools and how to use them in the classroom. Join me on October 25 at 4pm Eastern Daylight Savings Time(EDT). You’re invited.
Back when Google Add-ons came out, I wrote my 15 Best Google Add-ons for Education. So, when one of the original add-on makers that I mentioned in the first article (Texthelp – now called Read&Write) reached out, I told them I’d love to update the list. We’ll make the announcement live in the webinar of my favorite 15 G Suite Tools for Schools! Fun!
This will be a one-time-only webinar. I won’t be selling this one in any of my stores. You get one chance. You’ll want to come.
You can register here to join us.
15 Best Tools for G Suite Users
When: October 25, 4pm EDT
Where: Webinar Link
Who: Vicki Davis will present for 50 minutes with a 10 minute Q&A.
What will happen in the session?
During this masterclass, I’ll overview each tool, how it is used in the classroom, and give you some basic features. We’ll answer questions at the end.
Who might not like this masterclass?
- This webinar is not for those who want to know how to administrate Google Apps for Education. (I recommend joining one of the Google+ groups for admins to get that kind of content. )
- If you’re not in the education industry, you’ll also not be a good fit for this masterclass.
- If you want step-by-step instructions for every tool, we don’t have time for that. But if you like a tool, I know you’ll want to go there. So, we’ve prepared a handout for you at the end with links to give you that information.
Who will get a lot out of this masterclass?
- This webinar will benefit any educator using G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Education) and wants to use it successfully in the classroom.
- Literacy Coaches
- IT Coaches or Integrators
- Those who help students with special needs
- Math teachers
- Reading or Writing Teachers
- Curriculum Directors
- Educators who want to know what they can do with G Suite.
The post Free Masterclass: 15 Best G Suite Tools for Schools appeared first on Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis @coolcatteacher helping educators be excellent every day. Meow!
from Cool Cat Teacher BlogCool Cat Teacher Blog